ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NIKE RUNNING SUMMER CAMP
- Must be at least 12 years of age at the time of application
- Must be no more than 17 years of age on the first day of camp
- Must be available and able to attend camp on all days the camp is in session: July 14 -17
- High school age applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or better
- Jr High school age applicants must hold a B average or better
- Must have two letters of recommendations from individuals not related to the applicant
- Must demonstrate volunteerism through participation in community service and activities
- Must demonstrate participation in athletics or club activities (inside or outside school)
- Must be available for camp from July 15th to July 18th.
Applications must be received no later than June 1.
Winner(s) will be notified no later than June 10.
The cross country camp is at Elmhurst University from July 14 to July 17. Session are from 9AM to 9PM each day.
Two scholarships will be available. A camp scholarship of $695 covers 4 days with 3 overnight stays.
Camp participants are not required to stay overnight, but this is covered by the scholarship.
Participants must provide their own transportation to and from Elmhurst University.
See Downloadable Application for timelines and more information
2022 Nike Running Summer Camp Scholarship